These are just some of the things I learned today and one week ago…
* I must not give any cellphone number to any one. I must ask permission of the owner of the cell number before I will give it to somebody. I gave the cell phone number of our principal to a teacher-applicant when the latter asked for it. Ma’am Vinluan told me that it was not right.
* Everything has its end. So, I must do now what I think is right because it might be that a minute from now is too late already.
* Pain is part of growing up.
* Acceptance of reality may be painful but it is one way of liberating my self.
* There are still gentlemen. When I rode in a bus going back to Digos, a handsome man in his late 20’s offered his seat to me who was standing that moment. So, he stood from Banate to Otsenta.
* There are so many blessings in life that I must be thankful for.
* What I don’t know will not add a burden to me.