Memories before the Wedding

April 6, 2011

This day is my mama’s 53rd birthday and the graduation day (in high school) of Vyjane, our youngest sister.


At 1:00 PM,  I visited G-Factor for pedicure and manicure services. Before, I always preferred Venus Beauty Parlor at the public market because it is cheaper. Since I was sleepy, I chose G-Factor. Other reason is it is air-conditioned.While the lady was busy cleaning my nails, I slept. It’s my second time to enjoy their services there. Next time, I’ll go back to Ate Bikay at Venus Beauty Parlor. As what I said, it is cheaper there, sayang naman ang P20.00. Hindi naman ako palaging nagpapapedicure at nagpapamanicure. 🙂

Tepen and I went to Ate Analyn and asked about my gown. It was not yet done.

We also went to  Khary’s Wedding shop to pick up the gowns of the entourage.  Some of the gowns were not yet done, too. We decided to go back the next day.

April 7, 2011

A practice was scheduled at 1:00 PM. Only Karina, my maid of honor,  arrived at 1:30 PM. Others came late in the afternoon. The practice was materialized at around 7:00 PM.

Tepen and I went to Khary’s Wedding Shop and picked up the gowns. Two gowns for the flower girls and to three gowns for the bride’s maids were not yet done. We also went back to Analyn. I fitted the gown. It was  a bit loose at the bust, so Ate Analyn adjusted it. The petty coat was also loose, so she adjusted it also.

At 9:00 PM, we went to the house of Tiyo Eboy, where a banquet would also be done for our relatives who would not be accommodated at the Pearl Center during the reception. Mama and Papa were there already. Mama was still busy cooking something so, Tepen, Vyjane, Laudy, Kevin and Boyet went ahead to Jared Apartelle. After 30 minutes, Tepen fetched mama and papa. Only five were allowed to sleep at the apartelle.So, Vjane, Laudy,Mama, Papa and me slept there.

It was almost 11:00 Pm when I closed my eyes. I was not able to sleep well because , I felt that the room was so cold, so I adjusted the temperature of the aircon. Later, I felt that the room was so warm, so I stood up again and adjusted the temperature.

April 8, 2011

I woke up at 3:20 AM. When Laudy and Vjane were already done taking a bath, I did so.

At 4:10 AM, Yahyah, my make-up artist arrived together with Ruffa and the other make-up artist.

At 4:20 AM, Yahyah started the make-up session. She trimmed my eye browse first. After putting those stuffs on my face he fixed my hair.

My bridesmaids  (except Nenen, the sister of Tepen) and maid of honor had their make-up session at the apartelle, too starting 4:30 AM.

The photographers arrived at around 6:30 AM.

We left the apartelle at 8:00 o’clock in the morning.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s